mardi 3 juillet 2012

Has everybody questions about a famous fast food ?

A post that might be interest my friend JujufromtheStar. Mc Donald's Canada is making an advertising campaign called  "Our food, your question". I find it interesting, because it is exposed with a semblance of transparency. Of course, I never put my son in this factory food, but it reveals one aspect that we can't deny : it is popular. The aim is to fight food myths, but myths like to be widespread and fuelled (flooding around). In our side, we were accidentally in a Mc Donald's few days ago, not really by chance, we were looking for a wifi spot and a decent coffie (hard to find in France).

Isabel B from Toronto, Ontario asked "Why does your food look different in the advertising than what is in the store?"


It is fun that every speaker mention, Toronto, Ontario. We know better Toronto than Ontario, as I would say, I come from Marseille, Bouches-du-rhône.

This one is good : click here

Bad that the comments were disabled.

Aucun commentaire: