samedi 9 juin 2012

Non-official reviews

I have seen three movies that I borrowed from the flemish library and all of three let me down. A tout Seigneur, tout honneur, a Hitchcock's one, Vertigo. I am a great fanatic of the English man. But, in this case, it was boring, unsurprising and not so great than I expected. In a sense, Clouzot in Les diaboliques overcame the Hitchock's work. He didn't cast the spell any more. Pundits might jump out of their chair reading that, but I assume. After that, I was disapointed with La Zona, a mexican movie. I am interessed in environment we create in order to evolve within our world (cf Peter Sloderdijk's Trilogy). However, the movie asserts that Richs are very bad person and Poors victims. Something I am not sure, though. One interesting moment is when the richs get more and more violent, it describes a momentum of fascist's moment, based upon a fake feeling of fear. All apologies for my mexican readers but your accent is pretty funny. Finally, I saw L'ivresse du pouvoir, I was looking forward seeing a Chabrol's movie. I feel close to his personnality. He is capable to show the meanness of a person, only by a single sentence said by him and show tragedy with detachment. Unfortunately, it is dumpy as a telefilm. Isabelle Huppert is outstanding.

Sent from Minitel 3615 code Wordreference because my Ipad is frozen

Aucun commentaire: