lundi 11 juin 2012

Law Competiton explained at the youngest age

I mentioned few weeks ago my new interest for children program. A morning I watched with my son a Noddy's sequence which had a subtle hidden message that could interest my wife and all the lawyer of the world. Indeed, in this new and astonishing story, the Bad  organised a free taxi service in order to prevent Noddy from practising his activities and when he would have to stop, they can put the price up. A typical case in competition law. Proof.

A friend of us has a very successful blog and talks about our discovery. He adds also that his blog is children-friendly, because Competiton Law is also chilling for kids. My son is an example, as a photography shows it. His name is mentionned as well and it is his first Google's track in his life. What a destiny! But the show must go on. Indeed in his twitter's account, the CNCompetencia advertises the blog page.

E. is the young and innocent face of the Law competition.  Should we be proud of that?

Aucun commentaire: