dimanche 8 juillet 2012

The Bottom Line

By chance,  I keep the radio via web on air on the Thursday evening. BBC4 broadcasts short programs that don't exceed thirty minutes. It could be pleasant if you listen this with half an ear. But in a broadcast, I am often caught by a recurrent French accent. The Bottom Line is a program over business and Marketing, brandings and Consumer behavior. It is quite intersting, even though I don't grasp so much. Twice, I listened French entrepreneurs with their French accent.  How weird could it be for british audience?  Above all, I am stunned that French people are so many present in a high-management on-air meetings. I regularly ask questions over French emigration and the London's attraction. I am glad that some French talents are giving Frenchness a good name. I hope I could provide some broadcast's summaries which we can discuss over.

Aucun commentaire: