samedi 16 juin 2012

I am not on board

For many raisons, I am not following the on-going European Football Championship. For those who know me, it is quiet unusual. I have always watched all games I could and I remember a such event was a big buzz for me and my brothers. It could be the best moments we have shared ever. So, why? First of all, to be honest, I am simply fed up with football, I played almost three times per week, I made statistics in order to bet in various championships and I watched video streaming of football matches each week-ends. I am a top level athlete on couch and I whistled the end of the season. Secondly, I have loads of things to do : a language to learn, two blogs to feed, a lovely child to occupy, nine books pilled up in my shelf and lots of skills to acquire to have a chance to get a small place on the labour market. Also, I have few time to chill with such intense and fun event, and, in addition to, I don't desserve any quiet holidays. At last, I am pretty jalous (but positively jalous, jalousy without rancor) of friends, young and wild, who could pay Euro2012 trips as something I was not able to afford during my jeunesse dorée, I am not in the mood to celebrate anything.

Aucun commentaire: